Skip to main content

Deep Web - Part 1

What is deep web ?

Deep web Aka Invisible web Aka Hidden web are parts of the world wide web whose contents are not indexed by standard search engines.
  The surface web also known as Visible web , Clearnet , Indexed web or Lightnet is that portion of the world wide web that is readily available to the general public and searchable with standard web search engines. Level of web where vast majority of internet users are connected to and which is accessible in any nation that does not block internet access. E.g: Social media sites like Facebook, informational websites like Wikipedia, general websites, etc


It is the part of world wide web that is not indexed by search-engines,which is directly accessible and no proxy required. E.g: Google locked results, recently web crawled old content, pirated media, pornography etc
Deep web Aka Invisible web Aka Hidden web are parts of the world wide web whose contents are not indexed by standard search engines.
which is not directly accessible , We need some special software or proxy to connect or access deep web
E.g: Government/Business Research, Hackers, ScriptKiddies, Virus Information, Illegal and Obscene Content (CP, Gore, Suicides, etc…)
It is like the regular deep web, but harder to get into and more illegal content. Advanced covert government research, most of the internet black market (run on bitcoins), Human/Arms/Drug/Rare Animal Trafficking, Assassination Networks , illegal game hunting, line of blood locations, more banned obscene content like CP, Gore, etc.
Lowest known level of the Deep Web. Named after the Spanish Technician who created it. It is extremely difficult to access, users say it is the safest part of the internet due to the privacy. Julian Assange and other top-level Wikileaks members are believed to have access.
In today’s reality deep web is the most controversial topic to discuss , take a moment and google search “WHAT IS DEEP WEB” and search Youtube  about “DEEP WEB” , you will end up thinking deep web is shit full of criminals , spammers , hackers and much more worse contents .
But this is not actually the deep web is , I agree these type of services are actually exist in deep web but this is not only the deep web is.
Deep web contains 75% of the total world wide web and remaining 25% of the web is surface and bergie web , Here the last three levels of the web i.e The Deep Web , The Charter Web and The Marianas Web are combined together and calling it as Deep Web or Dark  Web , since Marianas web is called hoax and have no strong proof to prove it exist  we are not talking much about it …
As i mentioned earlier Deep web contains 75% of the world wide web , yes!!! it is too vast and large and the contents of this web is not indexed and you need some special software or proxies to access these contents . 
The popular search engine GOOGLE can search or index only 18% of the surface web , it means it can’t search or Index Deep web contents , The remaining 82% of the surface web is might be bergie web which you can access directly without any proxies 

so how can you access deep web contents??

continued in the next part Deep Web – Part 2

NOTE: This is for educational purpose only we are not responsible for any type of inconvenience caused by reader. 


  1. Your blog is my favorite blog about the Penetration Testing it's a nice style.
    Penetration Testing

  2. Hi Shivanshu,

    Thanks for sharing the Information, I was Unaware about it , Your Post is Interesting.

    top mobile cpi networks | CPA Mobile Advertising | cpi ads network | cpi advertising networks


Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Social Engineering Toolkit (SET)

Social Engineering Toolkit  (SET) is an advanced,  multifunctional, and easy-to-use computer-assisted social engineering toolset, created by the founders of  TrustedSec ( It helps you prepare the most effective way to exploit client-side application vulnerabilities and makes a fascinating attempt to capture the target's confidential information (for example, e-mail passwords). Some of the most efficient and useful attack methods employed by SET include targeted phishing e-mails with a malicious file attachment, Java applet attacks, browser-based exploitation, gathering website credentials, creating infectious portable media (USB/ DVD/CD), mass-mailer attacks, and other similar multiattack web vectors. This combination of attack methods provides you with a powerful platform to utilize and select the most persuasive technique that could perform an advanced attack against the human element.

 To start SET, navigate to  Applications  |  Kali Linux  |  Expl…

Cracking Wifi Using :Fern(GUI)


As a part of Kali linux , fern can be directly used from kali linux , i would be recommending the use of kali because while using other linux environments it could be a trouble because while using fern it automatically detects the path of aircrack-ng and python installed , while in other environments it is needed to set it follow the following steps :-->

1.) Download kali linux iso and make a bootable pendrive .....if you dont know how to make bootable pendrive  then follow the steps given in blog of trinity rescue kit

Kali linux iso (amd64) recommended -->here
Link to trinity rescue kit blog --> here

 2.)Open Kali linux Goto Applications-->Wireless Attack--> Fern

3.)Select Interface card wlan0

4.)Double click any where in GUI

5.)Select enable x-terms that you can view that happening ...while through a automated program...

6.)Click on select network

7.)Choose the type of network that is WEP/WPA

8.)I would recommend to add dictonary file .…